Sunday, May 11, 2014

Unchosen (Chosen #2) by Alisa Mullen review


SYNOPSIS


Lizzie O’Malley is back with a purpose in life. Still flighty and unpredictable, she knows that loving and losing Teagan Gallagher has changed her life forever. As she navigates her new life in Boston as a full time working mother, she promises herself she will never fall in love again. 



But can she keep that promise after meeting Nick Sawyer, the gorgeous Texan who has fallen for her? 


Follow Lizzie to Ireland where she struggles with tragedy and rediscovers herself all over again. 



REVIEW
This is book 2 in the Chosen Series and well after the first one I was going mad needing to know what was going to happen. I was not disappointed. 

Lizzie is doing her best being a single mother, with her families help she is able to work at a very great job and she moved into her own place. She is making all the right steps to make a good life for her and her son, but she is lonely even with her family and her best friend which just happens to be her brother she still feels some what alone in the world.

She meets Nick in a little cafe during lunch break at work.  He is hot hot HOT! Her and Nick start to have a friendship after some hilarious emails. Lizzie and Nicks relationship is weird they are best friends hang out all the time but both are attracted to each other but fight it because Lizzie will never let herself love anyone again. I get it she was hurt beyond belief but that didn't stop me from wanting to jump in the book and shake some common sense into her!! I mean come on SEX ON A STICK NICK is right there in front of you and he loves your son and family and has stood by you I mean get off the crazy train and take what is right in front of you!! lol Anyways sorry I had a moment there :-) I loved this book I dont want to give tooooo much away but this is one of those books that make you happy, crazy mad, keeps you laughing and then out of no where you are balling like a baby. Yes you heard me a baby!! I felt like I got emotional whip lash and loved every second of it. 

It does end in a cliffhanger which sucks but its ok because I am excited for the next one!

Oh one last thing, Samantha! After you read the book you will understand but I think I might just want to murder her in the next book -_- but I guess we will just have to see how it all plays out. 

Thank you Alisa Mullen for such a great read! I cant wait to see what you do in book 3!! 

Alright now go One Click it yall!!
http://www.amazon.com/Alisa-Mullen/e/B00IFTZ05I/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

Its only .99 cents!!!!
(at time of posting)  


No comments:

Post a Comment