Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hell Without You by Ranae Rose Review

I don't really know what to think about this one. I have my good and bad thoughts about this. I must say most are good but still.

Clementine comes back to a town she left 7 years ago because of all kinds of drama. Leaving the boy she loved behind. Well now she is back and she is like thrown into Donovan's life all over again.

Although I don't think he minds he has loved her forever and never stopped. It seems like the spend a good chunk of the time fighting what they have with each other. Not wanting to go back to the way it used to be which kinda sucked I wanted to yell at them and tell them to come the hell on already!!

When they finally got on the same page it was like yay there happy then BOOM drama is back!! I swear they didn't even have a change to breath before the drama just kept getting piled higher and higher.

Now because I don't wanna give tooooooo much away I leave you with this. How much can a relationship take before it crumbles under the pressure of life? Wanna find out? Well read it then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment