Tuesday, February 25, 2014

In The Stars (In The Moments #1) by Joan Duszynski

 Synopsis:
Caroline Reyes is starting her second year of college nothing like the first. Following a car accident over the summer with her best friend Raleigh she is now stuck with a bitch for a roommate as Raleigh recovers at home.

One Saturday morning starts off with a bang, literally at Caroline's door and leads to her needing to comfort a very distraught stranger. This brings Caroline into her first run in with Eric. She feels completely lust driven at just the sight of him, even though his words just piss her off. She can't shake the sensations running thru her though even after their brief meeting is over. Then comes Kyle and he is determined to get to know Caroline better and she feels the same way dismissing her earlier run in as just crazy hormones.

Now she is left with decisions having to be made and knowing someone is going to get hurt in the process. That someone could be her alone. 

Caroline has always looked into the stars for comfort and reassurance since she was a little girl with her Daddy. Now she is looking up into them praying for the right answers and hoping they can help her along with her Daddy who is amongst them now.


Author Bio:
I live in Virginia with my husband and our three wonderful (at least typically wonderful) children. I love the privacy I have back in the woods surrounding our home. Honestly thru out my school years I was not a big reader then something amazing happened and I finally opened up my mind to the world of stories. I have some of the greatest and most supportive friends ever that without my sanity might be gone.


 REVIEW

I loved this book. I could not find it in myself to put it down once I started. Caroline is going back to collage after a horrible wreck her and her best friend Raleigh were in. She is trying to start over without having Raleigh there when one morning she is woken up with banging on the door and a complete stranger screaming in her face. That is how we meet Tara. Unfortunately Tara's boyfriends sucks and cheated on her so she went to confront the women he cheated with, that just happened to be Caroline's slut of a roommate.

That is how Caroline meets Eric mister hottie cop that also happened to be Tara's very over protective brother. There first meeting is some what strange and Caroline cant understand why she feels such a pull towards him.

Caroline and Tara's friendship blooms from then on and they turn out to be quite good friends. I enjoyed Tara as a character and loved that she played such a big part in the story. Soon after meet Eric Caroline goes home for Raleighs first physical therapy appointment where she meets Kyle. He is super cute and such the perfect man, they start to date and gosh he seems like the perfect boyfriend but for some reason she cant keep the god of a man Eric out of her head.

Caroline and Eric seem to have crazy tension between them that neither one can act on.

This story sucks you in like a vortex and its like you never know which way it is going to go. The whole time I was torn in two between Eric and Kyle two very sexy very interested men. I didn't know who she was going to end up with or if she was going to end up with either of them. I was just along for the ride and my god did I enjoy it!!

Im not going to give anything to big away so just GO READ IT!! NOW!  It is one you cant take the chance to miss it!! Im so excited to see what comes next!!







No comments:

Post a Comment