Thursday, December 19, 2013

Review for Wrecked by Priscilla West

Let me just start by saying I fell in love with this book as soon as I started reading it! Once I started I couldn't put it down and had read the whole thing in two days.
It started out seeming a lot like the book beautiful disaster with the bad boy and young college girl with her own problem but keeps them secret. They are both madly attracted to each other but she wants to be "friends" nothing more. In that spect it is the same but you soon realize it has its own twists.
I loved how they were both damaged in their own way but wanted to be each others rock.
                   "You make me feel alive and I make you feel alive. Let's save each other."
The ups and and downs of there relationship were a ride you got to go along with them. When they finally did move past let me just say SEX MARATHON anyone?! Lol I mean my god! But I must say by the end of the book I was so drawn in I never saw the twist coming and it shocked me half to death. I won't give that little bit away because let's just be honest you need to read it and experience it first hand! I can't wait for the next book to come so I can fall farther into love with hunter and lorrie. 
All in all it was a great book! Hot bad boy MMA fighter hunter  with the sweetest most forgiving and loving heart. And lorrie the damaged heroine with a horribly hard past and the strength to carry on and not look for someone to take care of her but sometimes ya just can't help falling in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment