Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ruined by Tracy Wolff Review

Lets just start with HOT cover!! Ruined is due to be released Jan 7th 2014 and let me tell you ....BUY IT! Although I did not 100% agree with it saying it was in the same category as Fifty Shades of Grey because it was not other then the rich guy meets hot young girl at work, and its not at all in the BDSM range.

This book is just so good. I really enjoyed it from the first page. Chloe was damaged but trying to put herself back together as best she could, Ethan Frost was well Ethan Frost self made millionaire and CEO of super awesome company that Chloe interns at.

Ruined is HOT in all the right ways. I swear a few times I could see the steam rising from the page I was reading, but it also gave you a feel of who Chloe is and why she is the way she is and what makes her turn. Although some times i didn't like how in her head Chloe was I could understand why she was that way.

I for one was so drawn in by the end of the book that it shocked me like no other! I wont give anything away but OMG Cliffhanger! I cant not wait for book 2 to come out so I can finish with the Ethan-Chloe explosion that is there love!

"My nightmares are darker, and my wounds deeper, than I could ever reveal. And as much as Ethan wants to protect me, the secrets we share will only tear us apart."

Only time shall tell so hurry hurry Tracy Wolff I need my next fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment