Friday, December 20, 2013

The Wild Ones by M. Leighton review

Well let's start off with saying the cover is HOT and the story is just as hot. I started reading this book and just couldn't seem to stop myself. 

Cami and Trick right off the bat are HOT! I love the way the meet and how Cami right away is so hot and bothered even though she already has a boyfriend one of which is just BLAH! The story has a way of just pulling you in and not letting go. Even though Cami tries to resist she finds herself being pulled towards Trick and at some point she just knows there's not fighting it. 
I felt so bad when all the drama came between them but was right the rooting for them! I also LOVED Jenna the best friend and thought she was hilarious and was a nice add to the story. I personally love when a story is told from both the male and females side. It was nice to be able to have the whole picture painted and not always be wondering what he was thinking.
This story is full of ups and downs, love, hate and sorrow but I wouldn't change a thing. I'm so excited to read the next book in the series The wild child Jenna and Rusty's story. All in all a great read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment