Can two broken people help each other learn to love again and find their way home?
For Samantha Cole, love and relationships have never come easy. Pain and heartbreak have forced her to build a wall around herself. Hoping to start over, Sam leaves Boston behind and moves to Napa with her best friend. Trying to make better choices in love, Sam establishes rules to keep her heart safe. Little does she know that one man will challenge her and change her mind. He has the potential to break down her walls and bring her heart back home.
Ben Foster has been dealing with heartache and guilt for the past two years, believing he lost his only chance at love. Pounding guys on the Rugby field and running the family winery get him through the pain. When Sam arrives the fog over his life slowly lifts. He wonders if she is the one who can help his heart find a new way home.
Letting go of the past and moving forward is not always easy. Their connection is strong, but their pasts keep getting in the way. Will Sam and Ben's journey tear them apart or help them find a place to call home?
Barnes & Noble:http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/finding-home-aine-kelley/1117629207?ean=2940148857617
Stalk Aine Kelley
Aine Kelley Fun Facts
1. I have a potty mouth. It doesn’t come out all the time but when it does it tends to shock people.
2. I am a sucker for anything chocolate. It is a true addiction.
3. I love wine. Like really love wine. Red or white, I’m not biased.
4. I attend boot camp twice a week for personal torture. That’s when you may hear my potty mouth.
5. My original title for Finding Home was Say Anything, but legally I didn’t think I could do it.
6. My Kindle currently has 40+ books waiting to be read and yet I keep one-clicking. It’s yet another addiction.
7. I am a sucker for the Love Songs channel on Sirius XM. I’ve been known to wipe away tears as I’m driving and listening to a mushy and gushy one.
8. Some of the best friendships I have formed started on Facebook. Being in the indie author world I get to talk to the most amazing women I have had the pleasure of knowing.
9. I started writing Finding Home on my summer vacation before going back to work. I worked on it every night after my kids went to bed. It is a true labor of love and I have a new appreciation for people that work multiple jobs and juggle being a wife and mother.
10. Like Sam in my book, I am a true 80’s geek and love all things movie and music from that time period.
11. I’m an only child.
12. I love the Peanuts. I have to watch the holiday specials every time they come on with my daughters.
13. I go to the beach pretty much every day in the summer.
14. I’m a big sports fan. My favorites are football and baseball. Go Patriots and Red Sox!
15. I was editing my book when the Red Sox won the World Series. I was so excited that my lap top fell off my lap and crashed on the floor. I then happy danced around the house.