Monday, February 10, 2014

Mad Love by Colet Abedi Review

OK lets just start off by saying I LOVED IT! LIKE LOVE LOVED IT! Ok now that I have that out of me let get on to the book.

This story is like a breath of fresh air I really enjoyed it. I read it in two days of off and on reading but if it would have been possible I would have locked my self away and finished in it one sitting that is how good it was!

Sophie Walker is so cute. She still has this innocents that not many people have. She also is like a open book she cant seem to keep her mouth closed even if she wanted to. She is finally taking her own life in her own hands. She broke it off with a man she was not in love with and changed her career to something she loves and has passion for even when her own parents don't support her. She decided to go on vacation and what better place then a tropical island in the middle of no where. Also what better people then to take with her other then her two best friends Eric and Orie which I also LOVE them! They are seriously hilarious in there own.

When he first gets off the plane and are waiting for the smaller plane to take them to the island where the resort is she lay eye and the one and only Clayton Sinclair. He is sex on a stick and Sophie finds herself stuck in some sort of trance when she looks at him. They are both there on vacation and it isn't long before Clayton and all his Alpha male self moves in like a wolf on the prowl. When they get together its like fire works on the forth of July combined with a heat wave from hell. They are HOT HOT HOTTTTTT, but can i go anywhere past one night or one week or one vacation? The whole time I'm trying to figure these to out and trying to wipe the steam off my book from everything going on.

The book ended with such a cliff hanger I think I have whip lash! I cant wait to see what happens next but oh wait guess what THIS BOOK ISN'T EVEN OUT YET! So it looks like I'm going to be waiting for awhile but please believe as soon as book 2 comes out we have a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment