Monday, February 17, 2014

His House of Submission by Justine Elyot Review

I don't know really what to say about this one.....Jasper is a super rich collector of all things. He also is a hard core Dom. Sarah is there at his home to catalog all of his collections.

This is kind of the part i was a little eh about. Book starts she getting down with Will the grounds man. She hated it he was bad whatever, then they are snooping in Jasper's stuff cause he is out of town and BOOM suddenly he is home and catches them fires Will and now. BO YAH Jasper and Sarah's story starts.

It went from just meeting to I'm you slave your my master so quick I think I got whip lash. I am all for BDSM and everything that comes with it but I felt as if this whole book Sarah was getting whipped with everything from a switch to a cane and that was most of the book. PAIN PAIN PAIN not very much pleasure was mixed in. Yes he would have sex after sometimes but they didn't really touch base on that to much it was mostly pain.

So with that being said if you enjoy pain and well pain this is a book for you! Its just not my cup of tea, now don't get me wrong I'm all for pain and pleasure but I kinda felt it was lacking in the pleasure part although Sarah really did enjoy the pain so I guess that worked for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment