Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Chaotic (Imperfection #1) by C.A. Williams Review

At first I wasn't too sure about this one Adelaide seemed so stuck up and full of herself, I got the whole little I'm a poor little rich girl feeling but then it all changed.

Adelaide had been through a lot in her short life although I don't think she went about dealing with her pain in the right way I could see why she did it.

When she is forced to move back to live with her grandparents its like she took at 190. She finally got friends....real friends not the fake things she called friends before. She started school and started her new life. Everything seems to be going up for her and she has reconnected with her best friend Nash. Nash had a crazy girlfriend and even though they were trying to be just friends like the old days, it was nothing like the old day they couldn't figure out what this attraction to each other was all about but seeing as he had a girlfriend there was nothing they could do about it.

Then one night out she meets Justin, at first she blows him off like no other. He is your typical hot bad boy or so she thought. Justin turns out to be anything but typical. I for one LOVED him. Loved them together. This is where is all gets tricky, I wont give anything away but my gosh these two I swear I was on the edge of my seat the whole time trying to figure out how this was going to work. I'm team Justine all the way!!

Cant wait to see what comes next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment