Monday, March 17, 2014

Fury by Clarissa Wild review

I was not sure if I was going to like this one. I loved Fierce but I really don't usually like it when books tell the same story just from another persons point of view, I get bored and don't want to finish them.

That being said I did enjoy Fury in some ways more the Fierce. Hunter has a hard life they touch base in Fierce about his learning disorder but to see how bad it really is was a little bit of a shock.

Fury gives you a much better picture of what all hunter was going through. Wanting to keep leafy safe and trying to save his brother at the same time.

I loved hunters point of view when it came to him and Autumn. I was better then Autumn's point of view I think, but I enjoyed them both.

I would defiantly say read Fierce first and then move on to Fury don't try to read fury alone. Cant wait to see what is next in this story!! I'm sure Clarissa will not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment