Monday, March 24, 2014

Last of the Red-Hot Cowboys: Hell's Outlaws by Tina Leonard Review

This book took place in Hell, Texas, its a small town with 98% males. Judy the town mayo gets this crazy idea that she is going to get a group of women together from out of town and make a hell's belle's bull fighting team.

Trace is one of the best at what he does and he will NOT get caught up in Judy's plan no matter what she throws at him. Even if her name is Ava and she is smoking hot and makes him crazy!

I loves trace even though he is a hard head cowboy that is kinda stuck in his ways. I loved all the extra characters too! Trace's "brothers" and Ava's other team mates. It seemed like it was going to be a perfect start to a series!

I LOVED some of the stuff Trace came up with when talking to Ava   "I think I'm in love with your mouth."   I just about died when Trace seemed to keep putting his foot in his mouth around her. 

I enjoyed Ava too she is a no nonscene kind of girl and needed this job she was not going to let some MAN get in her way even if he was sex on a stick! I didnt quite like how the Outlaws went behind Trace's back after they talked him into not training Ava but I see where it helped in the story! This is a western romance that just might be hotter then Texas in summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment