Monday, March 17, 2014

Fury by Clarissa Wild



Title: FURY (#1.5, Fierce)
Author: Clarissa Wild
Publication Date: March 17th 2014
Genre: New Adult Romance
Price: $ 0.99 for a short time only! (Regular price $ 2.99!)
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20684841-fury

FURY is a retelling of FIERCE from Hunter's Point Of View. The book contains unique, never before seen scenes.

SYNOPSIS

Would you risk everything for love?

Life has held nothing but hardships for Hunter Bane. Growing up with a learning disability wasn’t easy, especially when you’re poor. With only his brother to support him, Hunter clings to the short moments of happiness in life. Like when he meets Autumn Blakewood.

Autumn Blakewood is a geek at heart. Reading is her passion, and she can’t spend one day without her books. She’s always locked up in her room studying, trying to avoid trouble. Until Hunter comes into her life.

Hunter can’t resist the temptation to get closer to Autumn. She is his complete opposite, and yet he’s drawn to her in ways he can’t explain. But when his brother is caught dealing drugs and sent to prison, Hunter’s world shatters.
To save his brother, Hunter has to join the gang he’s feared his entire life. Now he’s forced to choose between his family and the one girl he loves. Fighting for both, his fury is all he needs…



GET THE BOOK

$ 0.99 for a short time only! Grab it before it's too late!
Amazon | Barnes&Noble | Kobo | Google Play | All Romance | Smashwords (Coupon: ZG43X)

EXCERPT


My forehead leans against hers as I gaze into her deep blue eyes that are full of longing. I want her to believe me, to trust in me, to feel that I need her. I didn’t want her to get hurt because of me, but I can’t stay away any longer. I need her more than anything. She is my drug and I’m giving in to my addiction.
I lick and bite my lip in anticipation, waiting for her to let me in. I can’t stop wanting her, but if she really doesn’t want me the same way I do then I’ll have no choice but to stop. “Tell me what you want. What you really need. Do you want me to let you go? Do you want me to stop hunting for you?” I whisper.
I’m pleading in my head for her to say ‘no.’ I look her in the eye, telling her without words that this is what I desire the most. She takes in a deep breath and opens her mouth.
When she says, “Kiss me. I want you to kiss me,” I’m done for.
I press my lips on top of hers like before, taking it slow and easy this time. It felt like I was dying of thirst, but now, after knowing she’s okay with it, I’m much calmer. I take her lips in slow, lavish licks, kissing her with every ounce of my love.
She shivers in my arms as I hold onto her tight, pulling her closer to me. She kisses me back tenderly, her lips as caring and soft as she is. Her hot mouth is driving me insane. She’s the only one who can do this to me.
She’s turning to mush in my arms, and I love how it feels, so powerful, so intense. My instincts take over as I grab her hands and pin them above her head. I alternate my kisses with nibbles, arousing her so much she moans out loud. My cock responds with enthusiasm, poking against the fabric of my pants, eager to take her.
Before I know it, my hands are slipping down her body, along her waist, and to her thighs, my fingers desperate to squeeze that tight ass of hers. Her arms find their way to my chest, and I love how she feels me up, desperate to get a hold of me. She twines her arms around my neck, giving me full access to her skin. I kiss my way to her neck, finally able to press my lips on that one spot I know winds girls up. She starts panting, and then I know I’ve hit the sweet spot.
I’ve waited so long for this that it takes every fiber of my being not to pick her up and bang her against the car right now. She’s a virgin, and I don’t want to make her do things she’s not ready for. She’s never been fucked, and that’s all I ever do. I don’t make love. I bang girls, take them in whatever position I like. I’m not so sure she’s even been kissed like this before.
But shit, this is fucking hot.
I pull back for a second, breathing out my horniness. “God, that dress,” I groan. “Why’d you have to put that on?”
“Couldn’t come to the party in a pair of sweatpants,” she mutters.
She giggles when I leave little pecks on her collarbone, peeking down into her dress. I can already see the swell of her tits, primed and ready for me to cup and lick the crown. “Hmmm …” I rest my head on her shoulder, nibbling on her earlobe. “You look so damn hot… You don’t wanna know what goes on in my mind when you’re all dressed up like this. It’s too dirty to handle,” I whisper.
I can feel the goose bumps forming on her body as my hands slide down her arm. “Although I wouldn’t mind the sweatpants either. Easier to take off.”
Although nothing beats her sex appeal in this black dress. Damn.
I suckle on her earlobe and move back to her lips again, leaving hickeys all over her neck. My hand shifts to her ass and I squeeze tight, feeling her perky flesh in my fingers. She gasps. Hot fucking Jesus. Now I really want to come inside her.
Our lips are locked, our eyes closed, and my mind is whirring with thoughts about stripping her bare. When she grasps my hair and tugs me closer my cock thumps in my pants. My fingers slide down her leg and move up her dress, slowly getting closer to her most sensitive spot. God, I wonder if she’s ever been touched there. I’d like to be the first.
I’m fucking her with my mouth, my tongue going crazy as I press my cock against her thigh. Sweet Jesus. We’re not even naked yet and I already feel like I want to make her scream my name.


FURY PLAYLIST

FURY was written using a lot of the same songs I listened to while writing FIERCE, but there are a couple of new ones that might be interesting to you ;) Check them out!

You can check them out below with Spotify, or listen to them here with Youtube:





FIERCE - BOOK 1 only 0.99 cents!



SYNOPSIS

Fight for your dreams. Fight for your life. Fight for love.

Nerdy girl Autumn Blakewood is the prime example of a goody two-shoes. She studies every night, is never late for class, and always follows the rules. She has never felt the need to step out of her comfort zone. That is, until she meets Hunter.

Hunter Bane is a cocky, confident bad-boy, who's nothing but trouble. He’s a dangerous distraction to everyone around him. Sexy and strong, Hunter enjoys the swooning effect he has on women. Especially those who aren't used to attention, like Autumn.

Autumn finds it hard not to give into Hunter’s advances, even though it all seems like a game to him. Trying to understand him is impossible, because he shrouds himself in mystery.
What she doesn't know is that Hunter has more baggage than anyone should have to carry. When she discovers he's in an illegal frat club to save the one person that matters to him, Autumn realizes this could mean the end of her undeniable connection to him. Even their lives are at risk.
But it's too late to turn back now ...

BUY LINKS

Amazon | Barnes&Noble | Kobo | iTunes | Google Play | All Romance | Smashwords (Coupon: EU25J)

AUTHOR BIO

Clarissa Wild is the Amazon Bestselling Romance author of FIERCE, a top 200 and top 15 New Adult Romance novel. She is also a writer of erotic romance such as the Blissful Series, The Billionaire's Bet series, the Doing It Series and the Enflamed Series. She is an avid reader and writer of sexy stories about hot men and feisty women. Her other loves include her furry cat friend and learning about different cultures. In her free time she enjoys watching all sorts of movies, reading tons of books and cooking her favorite meals.

Want to get an email when my next book is released?
Sign up here and receive a FREE short story: http://eepurl.com/FdY71


AUTHOR LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment