Wednesday, January 1, 2014

All the Glitters Naughty Nookie Series book 3 by Serena Akeroyd Review

I know its hard to believe but book three was just as good as the last two. Mona get confronted by Jake Zane's husband and boy isn't that just awkward! Jake tells her he has to go away with him or he will divorce Zane and because Mona knows how much Zane loves him and is not trying to be a homerecker she agrees to go! The story runs from there she ends up helping Jake with his work assignment and in return saving Zane and Jake's marriage by agreeing but OMG the twist I did not think was going to happen out of all the ways I thought this was going to go I did not think that was one of them! I will not ruin it for you but OMG OMG OMG READ THIS BOOK! You will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment