Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wish for You by Marquita Valentine RELEASED!!

Wish for you is now released, Go check it out!! Here is a little snip-it's to get you good a hooked.

#1- Lacey- My throat gets all lumpy again, and I bite my lip to keep from crying.
For him to get so mad over me telling him that we can’t kiss anymore… that we had to go back to being only friends again. I just don’t get it. After all, it was just a kiss or two, nothing life altering

Okay, so it was more than just one kiss or two. It was tons of kisses, tons of his hands on my face and shoulders. His hands coasting down the sides of my body, tenderly and carefully, as if he was afraid I might break. His lips crushing mine. His breath becoming mine. I was his, and though we never did more than that, though his hands stayed on top of my clothes… I felt branded by him.

#2 - Wyatt- This beautiful girl, leaning against the door to our shared apartment, is practically shaking, her face devoid of color. Only this time, she holds my hand to her heart instead of pushing me away. This time, her eyes are closed, auburn lashes resting on her pale cheeks, while she trusts me to help her. Her pink lips part as she breathes, as she tries to get control, and I stand there helpless, trying to protect her, trying to help her, and trying not be pissed off at the mixed signals she’s giving.
But in the end, I’m the man who loves her, the man who’ll always love her, and I’ll always protect her, even from things that don’t go bump in the night, even when she tells me she doesn’t need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment