Wednesday, January 1, 2014

...Can Be Gold Naughty Nookie Series book 4 by Serena Akeroyd Review

As book for and what seems the last in the series I really did enjoy every minute of it. Mona has changed so much from book one. Zane, Jake, and Mona have all grown and morphed into a loving functional couple. I enjoyed getting to be a little more involved in Zane and his family this time around and OMG WHAT HORRID PEOPLE! I hated them from the first second! I was so happy when Mona stood up to those sharks that call them self human beings! Jake, Zane, and Mona's love just seems to grow and flourish in this one. Still had just as many twists as the others all keeping you on the edge of your seat!
DO NOT START THESE BOOKS AT NIGHT!
I started book 1 at like 9pm on New Years eve figured hey why not start a new book. I then sat there tell 3 am and just couldn't stop my self ending up with a dead ipad and having to go to sleep just to wake up the next morning and finish it off because I couldn't stand to wait any longer to figure out what happened!

I must say I am sad to see it end I wish there were more and the story could go on. Maybe something in the future and how there life is after all the drama but hey that's just me HINT HINT HINT Serena Akeroyd lol.
All in all a great series and one I really enjoyed. Cant wait to see what else she comes up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment