Saturday, January 4, 2014

Beautiful Addictions by Season Vining review

I was soooooo excited about Beautiful Addictions just looking at the cover and reading what it was about BUT once I started reading it was a whole different story.

I just could not get into this book. I caught myself having to force myself to keep reading so that I could move on to a different book.

It just kept jumping from person to person with no warning.  I'm all for getting different peoples point of view but this one was just confusing. One sec I'm reading one persons thoughts then the next its someone completely different and I don't know it tell a few sec in to it then I have to go back and re-read it to make sure i understood it all again. Please for the love of god TELL ME WHOSE POV WE ARE ABOUT TO HAVE. One sentence would start in Josie's head then the next sentence would be in Tristan's it was  way confusing!

Josie has such horrible things that happened in her past she forgets it and now medicates with every drug you can think of, tell she finds Tristian and then hes her new addiction. he is also from her past and knows alot about her she does not.

The first half was ok the second half felt so bunched together it was hard for me to get through it. I felt like I had read the book before. Although Josie's story really did break my heart and I LOVED ALEX an all his corks. Plus bonus bonus their from Louisiana which is where I live so bonus points for that.

A good book if you want have a crazy up down drama and wasn't my 100% cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment