Monday, January 27, 2014

Torn from You by Nashoda Rose Review

Let me start off by saying this is not the usual book I read but wanted to give it a try. That being said OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! I loved this book the first page to the last!

Emily meets Sculpt at a underground fight and asks him to teach her to fight. Well doesn't really ask but demands it. They see each other for 2 months before he takes her V card. The next thing you know she is being kidnapped and thrown into the world of sex slavery.

Logan  aka Sculpt has had such a horrid life life and when Emily is taken from him and he shows up in her nightmare of a reality you think OMG he is here to save her....but this book is so full of ups and downs and trows you left and right like no other book I have read.

I swear I was breaking for Emily and everything that happened to her. She was such a fighter and you feel like you are there for everything that goes on. I cried I laughed and everything in between. This is one of those books you count down the days tell the next one comes out just so you can get your fix!

2 comments:

  1. Wow..OMG thank you so much for the review, Ciarra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem at all I truly loved it and cant wait tell you come out with the next one. You have such a gift! Don't ever stop.

      Delete